Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Contemporary Landscapes opens Thursday June 13th 7-9pm

This Thursday evening, 7-9pm is the opening reception for the Contemporary Landscapes exhibition at Agnes Etherington Art Rental & Sales Gallery! I am one of the 10 artists in the show...and i think they will be showing about 8 of my pieces. The show will be hung in the Atrium of the AEAC from June 13-16. It's a lovely space and I cant wait to see all the other works that fellow artists have brought in specifically for this show.  Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sally,
    You are on a roll!!!! How exciting.

    Have a super time and great sales.

    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. allo again:) It was so nice to be included in this show. who knows about sales...good thing it's not the "be all, and end all"

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day. I love our mini-mails!