Saturday, October 5, 2013

changing seasons

cottage minis series - oil on wood - 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch
September sure flew by, October seems to be doing the same!  I am painting the mini blocks again, although not the beach-house series,  cottage themes with autumn and winter in mind. I am going to be participating in the Thousand Islands Art Show and Sale on Nov 16 and 17th,, and a few community shows in November too.  These mini blocks are quite popular at the shows, likely to do with the small size and price point, but it's been fun painting them again. 

6 comments:

  1. OOOOooh! I love these little witer mini blocks. Very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the theme, they look great! I'm sure they will all be snapped up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Holly and Wendy, kinda fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful paintings Sally.

    XOXO Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sally!
    I love your small paintings. Love the seasons! I love the mini blocks. Great idea! Beautiful! Well done!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michael and Barbara, Thanks for your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day. I love our mini-mails!