Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Gallery Change Ups

On the Patio - 30x30
click here to purchase
A mention that my own Gallery at the Porch Door is opening TODAY for the season.  I'll be open Wed-Fri afternoons 1-5PM from May thru August, and by appointment anytime.  Today there is cupcakes and ice tea for gallery visitors! yum.

Other galleries I am with are blowing off the past winter and getting ready for spring and summer by changing up exhibits and displays, so I've been scurrying around delivering new works to them this week.  Kingston galleries seem to prefer my Kingston themed works(surprise, surprise); and I've been lucky to have a fairly steady trickle of sales with them. I do need to get down to Prince Edward County and do a change up with Side Street Gallery, but will perhaps schedule that in the next couple of weeks.
Kingston Frameworks will be showing 2 of my oils and 4 watercolours for their Art After Dark exhibit on Friday May 22.  Kingston Glass Studio & Gallery will have 5 new pieces.  Koru has prints, cards and my hand painted textiles.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day. I love our mini-mails!