Thursday, February 18, 2016

Unusual Blogger activity warning

This morning I received an email message from Blogger saying that my blog account was removed because it was caught being used for phishing. Phishing?! Who me?! I wouldn't even know how!  Sure enough, I tried to access my blog as usual but it just wasn't there. poof! just like that it was gone! I was stumped. ...
Three hours later I googled my blog and 'voila!' , there I was back in the cybersphere again!  All I can guess is that Google was on the case. This time when I signed into my blog i had to verify my account with my phone number so that I could receive a special code to sign in.
I hope this isn't happening to other artists out there...but if it does...perhaps reading what happened to me will give you hope that all is not lost if your blog disappears for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. You are very thoughtful because I know I would panic if itt happened to me.
    Love the photo💕

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day. I love our mini-mails!