Sunday, September 21, 2014

Perspectives annual juried show BAA

Here I am talking with Niki about her wonderful painting that will be hanging in the BAA art show when it opens this Thursday evening at the John M. Parrot  Art Gallery in Belleville.  Yesterday was a busy day selecting works for the show.  I was pretty tired afterwards, so I took the slow road home on highway 2 which was rather delightful.  Thursday will be a busy day as that is when I start teaching this term; a morning class and an afternoon class. Immediately after class is over I will hop in the car and drive an hour to Belleville for the opening reception.  I'm looking forward to it though, they're a fun bunch!  If you're in the area drop in to see the show.




4 comments:

  1. Dear Sally - I just discovered your blog from a comment you made on Katherine's post. I have certainly enjoyed my visit. Your oils are so lovely and dreamy. Will be back soon. Be sure to have a great time at the art show. I always have fun when I get to go to one of these affairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot of you, and you are so impressive as an artist and mover and shaker in your community.

    XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Debbie,
    thanks for stopping and having a look at my blog, i just love getting new visitors, so it's a thrill that you left me your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, ya that's me a shaker...ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day. I love our mini-mails!