Friday, October 31, 2014

Pub Entrance and Happy hallowed eve!

Pub Door - oil on canvas - 30 x 30"
Here's one I've been working on a bit at a time over the past month, it is  30x30". I was drawn to the design created by the  architecture mingling with the shadows and foliage. I'm working on it a bit at a time because I've been having issues with my hand and arm(the one where I had tennis elbow about 8 years ago) again,so I need to work in fits and starts if I dont want to completely 'do in' my working arm.  This way also allows more time for contemplation while I resolve areas...nothing like time and patience if you want to enjoy the journey.

There is a new shop in Kingston opening up that will sell some of my cards and prints, called Koru Art Annex and Studio.  It's at 66 Brock street right next to the Kingston Olive Oil Company.  I popped in this morning to drop stuff off, meet the owners, and also get a peek at it before opening day, which is tomorrow!  It looks nice...gorgeous quaint space, beautiful jewelry, home decor and art pieces and nicely lit too; overall, it's got a happy energy vibe. All the best to you both Grace and Christine, it was lovely to meet you this morning!

Happy Halloween everybody!! isn't she just the sweetest little monkey? ha ha ha!! it's my grandaughter...first Halloween...I couldn't resist!


4 comments:

  1. Love the pub door painting! Happy Halloween Sally :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. Sorry about your arm. That is not fun. Love the little monkey. Wonderful. Great work.

    XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day. I love our mini-mails!