Monday, April 29, 2013

Art Among the Ruins - June 15th

This is the postcard I just received for a wonderful summer art show I'll be participating in this year. Posting it here for a little early advertising. 

"Art Among the Ruins" is a large annual outdoor art show and sale set among picturesque ruins of a 19th century mill beside rapids of the Napanee River. in Newburgh, Ontario. Featuring over 55 local artists showcasing juried-quality paintings, sculpture, mosaic tile, fibre, wood, paper, photography & more! BBQ lunch is available to purchase. Music. Free admission. 613-378-6516.  www.artamongtheruins.com


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. This looks fun. Have a wonderful time.

    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Sally!
    I love your beachside dwellings! Side by side they make a very successful unified work!
    Great work!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michael,
    I'm glad you like my beach dwelling mini series...they are an on-going infatuation at the moment. ha ha. of course the holiday to Florida put me more in the mood than ever!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day. I love our mini-mails!