Thursday, October 24, 2013

last class today!...hello BC!


Six weeks has flown by. My 'Time to Paint' thursday classes wrap today. It's been  an enjoyable adventure, teaching from the studio. I will definatly run it again during a winter session, although as yet I'm not too sure of the dates.  I'll post them on my website when I confirm that.
The only thing about running a teaching session, is that I find that I seem to paint less myself during the time the session runs for. I'm not quite sure why that is, because I'm only teaching 1 day a week, but it seems that all 'other stuff' gets scheduled in on the other days! life! ha ha ha.  Here's my set up for my demo today, which I hope to keep to 10 min each for the watercolour version and the oil. wish me luck! ha ha.
I'm off to Victoria BC tomorrow morning for a quick trip with the inlaws.  Really looking forward to a few days away with Dave and catching up with the west coast contingent! 
I'm posting progress on my Halifax harbour painting, I'm dying to get at it and finish, hopefully when I get back from BC.! At least I wont have any worries about it being too wet to work on! ha.

7 comments:

  1. Have a lovely trip. Love how the painting is going....See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip out west! Love the Halifax harbour painting! Very nice xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the progress on your painting Sally! I'm glad to hear your lessons went so well, must have been a lot of fun. Enjoy your trip West!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Sarah! Victoria was a gorgeous interlude, I appreciate your thoughts on how the painting is going along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks Holly! I'm glad you like it so far!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day. I love our mini-mails!