Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thousand Islands Art Show and Sale Nov 16, 17

Island View - 6x8 oil on panel
Wow, I have a big load to pack in the truck tomorrow! Setting up for the Thousand Islands Arts Show and Sale in Rockport. Just past the intersection between the Thousand Islands Parkway and Buell's Point Road, is Old River Road...a short way along there is a quaint old house called LARUE HOUSE(247 Old River Road).  I will be one of 4 artists showing at LaRue House. There are 3 other locations that the show also takes place at.Check out the brochure/map link above for directions. The show is on from 11am-5pm both Saturday and Sunday this weekend.

In Toronto yesterday for a quick trip; met my Jane for lunch before she began work; lovely! Jane is an associate producer at CBC; when she's in the edit suites her day often begins late and ends late too. Yesterday was one of those days. I wish I had gotten a picture of the two of us, but i didn't think of it! darn.  however I did snap the giant reindeer at the Eaton Centre later on.  Aren't they cool? There was several of them, and a giant green tree of lights too.

 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that giant reindeer. Good luck at the Thousand Islands Arts Show.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day. I love our mini-mails!