Sunday, December 1, 2013

Art Swaps and yay for December.

December is here...the season of lights!  I am so glad of it. Glad for friendship, and glad for sharing.  Sharing art and swaperoo's with artist pals!  

Did a fun swap with 2 pals recently and now I'm the lucky recipient of this darling little glass dove, and this beautiful encaustic painting!  Lucky, lucky me.
Below is a picture of some of my art in the Upstairs Gallery at The Blue House in Brighton, ON. It's a lovely airy space, and I was happy with the way the work looked when it was all hung up. My show runs from Dec 1 - Dec 28.
 

3 comments:

  1. Sally, The paintings look great in the gallery! Nice spot right at the window! Good luck!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great space for art! Your paintings look fantastic! How nice to swap with friends.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day. I love our mini-mails!